You knew I needed to give special attention to the pH of the body?
You do not know what is pH?-In a nutshell, pH (potential of hydrogen) is what reveals the acidity or alkalinity of a solution.Our body is slightly alkaline.The scale ranges from 0 to 14.The neutral value is 7.30 to 7.45.If the pH is less than this, then it is acid.However, if move of 7.45 is alkaline.The food we eat fully influence these results.The modern world – industrialized feeding, stress and pollution – pushing our body to acidification, the enabling environment for diseases.That is why we must balance this with alkaline foods.We brought 20 suggestions of alkaline recipes that will help keep your pH balanced – this will prevent many diseases, including cancer.In addition, they are useful to provide more energy to your body.
And attention: If your pH is too acidic, it’s harder to lose weight.
1. Carrot Soup and Mushroom: together, are rich with B vitamins, iron(Fe), magnesium(Mg) and calcium(Ca).
The mushroom, in particular, helps to neutralize stomach acid.
2. Soup avocado, onion and grated carrot: This soup is eaten cold, is an excellent choice for summer.
If you want an alkaline diet, avocado can not miss in your daily meals.
It is rich in potassium(K), regulates blood pressure and helps level the percentage of cholesterol in the blood.
3. Avocado soup, broccoli and brown-and-stop: these are alkaline and dietary ingredients, such as green leafy vegetables.
Broccoli specifically help remove the acidity of the blood.
Chestnut gives a special flavor to the soup.
4. Avocado Salad with Garlic: This salad can be eaten raw or as a folder for your sandwiches or any other snack.
Garlic is an exterminator of disease-causing microorganisms.
5. Salad of green vegetables: This salad is wonderful in the summer.
It combines green vegetables, such as lettuce, arugula, spinach and celery.
Season with extra virgin oil and some fresh herbs, such as thyme, oregano and mint.
6. Cucumber salad: This salad is simple but contains a lot of nutrients.
You just need a fresh cucumber, garlic, toasted sesame seeds and sesame oil to season.
7. Mediterranean salad: is excellent for an alkaline diet.
Mix basil, olives, onion and arugula and season with olive oil to taste.
8. Avocado with peppers: very healthy.
It is an option for your sandwiches too.
9. Pepper: Pepper as snacks is a very nutritious option because it provides few calories and is rich in vitamin C, folic acid and beta carotene.
10. Cauliflower and Brussels Sprout Mass: Prosecute the two ingredients and have a rich pulp in alkaline minerals, rich in phosphorus(P), magnesium(Mg), iron(Fe) and potassium(K).
11. Avocado and Tomato Sauce: A variation of the traditional guacamole, this snack is very popular among young people, which add even baked potatoes.
12. Sweet Potatoes: Baked steamed or roasted on the plate is a delight.
13. Quinoa Pasta with tomato sauce and basil: To have an alkaline diet does not mean you should abandon the masses.
Replace refined flour for quinoa and prepared sauces with fresh vegetables is a good option.
Avoid consuming red meat.
14. Sauteed Vegetables: Make combination of fresh vegetables you like, with some herbs and sesame seeds.
15. Ratatouille: This classic recipe of French gastronomy is a highly alkaline preparation.
16. Sweet potatoes, oats and seeds: You can knead potato pieces and add pumpkin seeds and oats.
Then bake with a little olive oil.
SAPS AND VITAMINS
17. Cucumber beaten: While it may seem an odd mix, add a few drops of lemon and some mint leaves for a delicious smoothie.
It provides fewer calories, helping the health of the kidneys, bladder, and liver health.
18. Vegan Smoothie: Prepare a refreshing vitamin almonds and fruits like banana milk, apple and pear.
19. Green Cocktail: Get power with a green juice.
You can do this with cucumbers, lemon, mint and fresh celery.
20. Powerful green juice: Prepare a juice with kale, small piece of ginger, apple and orange juice.
Ideal to help the digestive system.
This is a news blog about home treatments. It does not replace the work of a specialist. Always consult your doctor.