One of the healthiest foods in the world, is certainly garlic. The power of this plant in folk medicine is used for over 5,000 years. One of the oldest recipes in the world is one of Tibet, where the tincture of garlic were the most powerful medicine against various diseases.
For what is used the tincture of garlic?
– To lower cholesterol
– To strengthen the immune system and accelerate metabolism
– To regulate blood pressure
– Against asthma and lung diseases
– For the treatment of chronic sinusitis
– Against seasonal allergies
– Against gastritis
– Against inflammation (natural antibiotic)
How to make tincture of garlic
– 350 g homemade garlic
– 2 dl medical alcohol
1. peel and cut garlic into pieces.
2. Take a jar with a lid and wash it well and boil it.
3. When dry, put in the garlic and then alcohol.
5. Close the jar and save in the refrigerator.
6. Each day shake it at least once, but leave it closed for 10 days.
7. After that, strain the mixture and pour back into the jar and store in refrigerator.
HOW TO DRINK tinctures of garlic?
Tincture in the form of drops put in water and drink about 15 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 1: 1 drops before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch and 3 drops before dinner.
Day 2: 4 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch and 6 drops before dinner.
Day 3: 7 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch and 9 drops before dinner.
Day 4: 10 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch and 12 drops before dinner.
Day 5: 13 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch and 15 drops before dinner.
Day 6: 15 drops before breakfast, 14 drops before lunch and 13 drops before dinner.
Day 7: 12 drops before breakfast, 11 drops before lunch and 10 drops before dinner.
Day 8: 9 drops before breakfast, 8 drops before lunch and 7 drops before dinner.
Day 9: 6 drops before breakfast, 5 drops before lunch and 4 drops before dinner.
Day 10: 3 drops before breakfast, 2 drops before lunch and 1 stroke before dinner.